My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Wildlife Safari, Olive, Beer & Wine Tasting8 Reviews
Experience the Cape's West Coast on a 3-hour guided game drive. See animals such as rhinos, lions and giraffe, taste olives at an olive farm, quench your thirst at Darling Brew while having lunch, and enjoy a wine tasting session at a wine estate.
- Explore Buffelsfontein Game and Nature Reserve on the Cape's West Coast
- Enjoy the taste of some of the 13 craft beers produced in the small town of Darling at Darling Brew
- Visit one of the award wining wine estates in the Darling area
- Admire the view of Table Mountain over Table Bay from Bloubergstrand
- Enjoy an olive tasting at Darling Olives Farm
DescriptionThe tour departs at 07:30 AM from Cape Town’s V&A waterfront or your central city hotel and the route takes you past Blouberg where you will stop for a 5-minute photo opportunity of Table Mountain across Table Bay. The beautiful coastal road takes you past Melkbosstrand from where you'll follow the R27 to Buffelsfontein. After a welcoming cup of tea or coffee you'll be transported in an open-top game viewing vehicle at 09:00 AM for a 3-hour long professionally-guided tour. After this mini safari leave these friendly people behind and go to the quaint village of Darling. First stop for an olive tasting on Darling Olives farm. Next visit Darling Breweries for a taste of some of the 13 craft beers in their range while enjoying lunch at the same time. Darling Brew Tasteroom & Brewery offers an interactive and fascinating beer tasting experience in the tasting room and bar, which overlooks the working microbrewery. After a few beers you'll head for the Darling hills and visit either Groote Post Wine Estate or Ormonde to sample some of their wine varieties on offer. Groote Post winery is situated in a lovely green valley threaded by the Klawer River, with Kikuyu lawns watched over by the beautifully restored Cape Dutch Klawer Valley homestead and imposing slave bell (depicted on the Groote Post wine labels). After this informative tasting session, take a short ride back to Cape Town via Bloubergstrand, where you can admire the most spectacular view over the ocean towards Table Mountain, after which you will be dropped off at your collection point.
IncludesBottled water Tea or coffee on arrival at the Game Reserve 3-hour guided game drive on open top game viewing vehicles 30 minute Olive tasting Wine tasting at either Groote Post or Ormonde wine estates Driver/guide Transport by air-conditioned minivan Live commentary on board Small-group tour – maximum 7 guests Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks Beer tasting: ZAR12 per taster Lunch - ZAR60-210 Gratuities (optional)
- Clothing recommendations:
- Wear comfortable clothing and always bring a jacket, even in summer the wind can be chilly
- Wear comfortable shoes although minimal walking takes place on the tour
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and hat in summer or beanie in winter What to bring:
- Sunscreen Insurance information:
- Indemnity has to be signed before starting the game drive
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now