My Guide Website?
From Stellenbosch: Hermanus Whale Route Tour
Enjoy shore-based whale watching as the southern right whales are basking in Hermanus coastline. Visit Stony Point Nature Reserve and have a wine tasting and lunch in the Hemel and Aarde wine valley.
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive
- Relax with hotel pickup in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Take in panoramic views of mountains and the sea
- Go whale watching in Hermanus
DescriptionTravel the coastal road to Hermanus for an incredible whale-watching adventure. This tour offers you a full day of highlights of sea, mountains, and nature. Start your day with pickup from your hotel in Stellenbosch. See the penguins at Stony Point Nature Reserve and walk to the waterfall at the Harold Porter Botanical Garden. Head to Hermanus for off shore whale watching and a option to board a boat for a whale-watching experience. Enjoy lunch at a sea-side restaurant before your adventure comes to an end.
IncludesDriver Guide Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fee to Stony Point for the penquins Entrance to Harold Porter Botanical Garden
- The best months for whale watching are July - November The whale watching boat tour can take from 1.5-3 hours, depending on how long the drive to Hermanus takes