Museum of Contemporary African Art: Fast-Track Zeitz MOCAA74 Reviews
Explore the world's largest museum dedicated to contemporary African art with this fast-track access.
- Admire this architectural masterpiece, which has been transformed from a historical grain silo into a majestic museum
- Experience the important cultural landmark that contributes to a strong appreciation of Africa's heritage
- Explore over 100 galleries spread out over 9 floors
DescriptionVisit the world's largest museum for contemporary African art in the heart of the V&A Waterfront with skip-the-line access. This museum includes 6,500 square meters (about 69,965 square feet) of exhibition space in 100 galleries, a rooftop sculpture garden, state-of-the-art storage and conservation areas, a bookshop, a restaurant, a bar and various reading rooms. Explore the galleries and atrium space at the center of Zeitz MOCAA. Learn how they were carved from the silo's dense cellular structure of 42 tubes that pack the building. Discover why this museum is an important cultural landmark and how it contributes to a stronger appreciation of Africa's cultural heritage.
IncludesFast-track entry to Zeitz MOCAA Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the museum is free for all South African citizens every Wednesday between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Your ticket is valid until scanned and can be used on a different date than the one you select at booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY