My Guide Website?
Private Halfday Penguin tour
Come and explore the Beauty of the Cape in all her Glory. From Mountains, to Pristine Beaches all the way to the African Penguins in their Natural Habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Guided Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve: Sunset Safari with Entry Fee
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- From Cape Town: South African Wildlife and Safari 2-Day Tour
- From Cape Town: Winelands Full Day Tour and Wine Tasting
- Marvel at the African Penguins
- Explore the Beauty of the Cape in all her Glory
- Take in breathtaking views
DescriptionAfter you have been picked up from your accommodation, we will drive through Seapoint, Clifton and Campsbay. These suburbs are known to be the Millionairs paradise of Cape Town. We will stop for photos at Maidens Cove. Next we continue via Houtbay to the Famous Chapmans Peak drive. Known to be one of the Top Ten scenic drives in the world. We will stop for photos. Then we will pass the town of Noordhoek, where they roast coffee locally. This is a Good stop for coffee lovers. There is also a bakery for those with a sweet tooth, nice local suvinour shops to take a little guft back home. Lastly we will stop at the African Penguins.
IncludesHotel Pick up Hotel Drop off Air conditioned vehicle Bottled water Driver guide Entrance fees at Boulders Beach Tollgate fees
- Kindly put a contact number