My Guide Website?
Private Tour:Cape Peninsula &Penguin Beach, Cape Point &more2 Reviews
Embark on an incredible journey around Cape Peninsula, discover the colourful Bo-Kaap, Signal Hill, Houtbay, world-famous Chapmans Peak drive (if open) Cape Point and get up close to penguins!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Experience some of the best attractions Cape Town has to offer all in one day
- Explore colorful Bo-Kaap, Pristine Coastline, Chapmans Peak(if open)& Cape Point
- Friendly, professional guide to make sure you have an unforgettable tour.
- Visit Boulders Beach and get close up to African Penguin Colony
DescriptionYour tour guide will meet you at your accommodation in Cape Town 15 minutes before your tour (unless you’ve requested an alternative meeting time). You will first, make a quick stop in the heart of Cape Town's city centre to discover the colourful community known as Bo-Kaap. You will then head to Signal Hill - The hill is 300m high and offers great views across the City Bowl and Table Bay and it’s a truly magnificent spot to sit peacefully and take it all in. Drive along the scenic coastal route with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, and explore the majesty of what the city has to offer. Drive through Seapoint, Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay, and Llandudno beaches along Chapman's Peak drive (if open) and enjoy a photo stop at Maiden's Cove (bathrooms available). In Houtbay you can enjoy an optional scenic 60-minute round-trip boat ride to Seal Island before we resume your tour via the world-famous Chapman's Peak Drive, a must-do for visitors to the area! Chapman's Peak Drive is one of the most spectacular marine drives in the world. It was the brainchild of Sir Frederic de Waal, the first administrator of the Cape Province and first opened more than a century ago. After exploring the harbour in Hout Bay, your tour continues on to Noordhoek village for an optional stop to buy something light to eat or indulge in one of the best cups of coffee this side of town (cost not included). A highlight as we head to the southwesternmost point of the continent - the Cape of Good Hope. Carry on to Cape Point and walk for 20 minutes one way up to see the historic lighthouse and bask in the magnificence of your surroundings described by numerous visitors as a 'very special moment'. Should you choose, you could also take a funicular (if in operation) on your own account if you are not in the mood for walking. There is a lovely seafood restaurant with a sea view or grab a quick bite in the food shop next door. Your excitement as we embark on a journey to Simon's Town for a special date with the legendary & endangered African penguins at Boulders Beach. We will take a walk along the boardwalk to the official penguin colony location to see the penguins in their natural habitat. Boulder's penguins' colony is home to approximately 3000 African Penguins who spend their days frolicking in the False Bay waters and parading on the granite Boulders - always up to mischief. From there you will pass through Simons Town, where you will have an opportunity to have lunch at one of the top restaurants in the area that serves up love food. You will also walk past the statue of a very special dog - Just Nuisance - the only dog in the world to have been an able seaman. Finally, discover Kalk Bay and Muizenberg Beach, the surfer's corner before returning.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off in Cape Town Tour guide/driver Private air-conditioned vehicle Chapman's Peak Drive toll fee (if open)
- This is a private tour, it will only be you and your group travelling in the vehicle There is a minimal amount of walking involved - but it's worth it! It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a raincoat/jacket You have the option to start the tour at a time that is convenient for you.