My Guide Website?
Table Mountain, Boulder's Penguins & Cape Point Private Tour5 Reviews
Embark on a Table Mountain, Penguins and Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point private tour including the colourful houses in the Bo Kaap, a scenic drive along Chapman's Peak and a visit to Boulder's Penguins colony from Cape Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stop in the Bo Kaap to meet and greet the friendly locals and learn more about the colourful houses
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain and see Cape Town from a different dimension
- Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard with the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other
- Drive along Chapman's Peak drive, one of the most scenic routes in the world
- Visit the Boulder's Penguins colony for an enchanting encounter
DescriptionStart the tour at the Bo Kaap (Cape Malay Quarters) to view the colourful houses and learn about their history. Take the opportunity to snap some great photos here. Next, travel to the Table Mountain cable car station to take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, an unforgettable experience. Receive a guided tour of the mountain and view Cape Town from another dimension. Drive next along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Stop at Maiden's Cove for a photo opportunity with the backdrop of the 12 Apostles mountain range. Pass through Clifton, Camps Bay, Llundadno, Hout Bay and stop for a photo at the view point on one of the world's most scenic routes , Chapman's Peak drive. Stop next at Simon's Town and meet the monument of Just Nuisance, the Great Dane dog who made a name for himself in the South African Naval Base. Visit Boulder's Penguins colony to experience these enchanting creatures. Watch as they adorably play in the ocean. Finally reach the Cape of Good Hope nature reserve for a guided tour and a photo stop at this very popular landmark. Travel to Cape Point, where you can hike to the top of the lighthouse or take the Funicular to the top.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Private tour guide/driver and vehicle Chapman's Peak drive toll fees
- Visitors to the Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point please be vigilent of the Baboons. Do not get too close to them as they are wild animals.
- Please dress comfortably and bring a jacket
- Restaurant bookings for lunch are highly recommended