My Guide Website?
Table Mountain Hike with Local Tour Guide10 Reviews
Experience the wonder of nature with a qualified mountain guide on a half-day up Table Mountain or Lion's Head. Learn about the culture of Cape Town and marvel at the flora and fauna of its natural surroundings.
- Hike the nature paths of Table Mountain on a route tailored for you
- Get spectacular views of the Cape Peninsula on all hikes
- Choose from 3 half-day options to suit your needs and interests
DescriptionGet back to nature and marvel at the flora and fauna of Table Mountain on a half-day hike with a qualified mountain guide. Trek at your own pace and in complete safety as you learn the cultural history of Cape Town and its natural surroundings. India Venster Half-Day Hike: Get breathtaking views of the city and rock formations of the west coast, and look across at Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. The hike will take 3-4 hours to reach the top. Platteklip Gorge Half-Day Hike: Hike one of the most popular paths for stunning views of Lions Head, Signal hill, Devils Peak, Robben Island and more. It is a strenuous, but safe, hike that takes 2 to 3 hours to reach the top. Lions Head Half-Day Hike: Join this great walk for families to get panoramic views from 670 meters above sea level. Look down as the stunning beaches of Camps Bay and Sea Point. Take the adventurous path using staples and chains or the easier route if you prefer.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation, if located within the Cape Town city bowl and immediate surroundings Qualified and experienced mountain guide Water Snack
- • These hikes are suitable for anyone from 8 to 80 years old with a reasonable level of fitness
- Lion's Head is a separate peak which is located next to Table Mountain
- If the cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, your guide will walk you down again, which adds about 2 hours and we charge an additional R300 per person, which can be paid to your guide in cash.