My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day Tour30 Reviews
Experience the beauty and natural landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. Explore Bo-Kaap, Chapman’s peak drive, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, and watch penguins at Boulders Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Depart for a day of beautiful experience of Cape Town's coastline
- Travel to Bo-kaap, Clifton and Camps Bay, getting a view of the 12 Apostles
- Visit the Seal Island (optional) and enjoy the scenic Chapman's Peak Drive
- Explore Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve
- See the adorable Penguins at Boulder Penguin Colony
DescriptionDiscover the scenic beauty of the Mother city and it's breath taking landscapes on this full-day guided tour. You will have the pleasure of seeing the multicultural reaches of the Bo-Kaap neighbourhood where Malay, Indian and Dutch traditions coalesce between the sights and grab the opportunity of picturesque colourful houses. Enjoy the drive along the Atlantic Seaboard passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay which draws crowds to it's namesake beaches, known for it's fine sand, natural rock swimming pool and the views of Twelve Apostles mountains and Chapmans peak drive which offers the most mind blowing and breath catching views (weather permitting).Arrive at Hout Bay Harbour where you have the option to board a boat cruise to the Cape Fur seal colony on Duiker Island or spend free time browsing the local curio shops at the harbour. Noedhoek Farm village has the best coffee and juice for your pallet(optional). Set out to visit the Cape of Good Hope (Africa’s most South Westerly tip), Hiking trails to the summit of the Cape makes for great activity and sightseeing to explore. Next, is Cape Point you have the option of taking the Funicular ( own expense) or walk up to the Lighthouse while enjoying the Cape Floral Kingdom. After Cape Point head on to Boulders Beach Penguin Colony and check out the playful African Penguin family. Relax back as you pass through Simon's Town, home to the South African Navy's Naval Base located on the shores of False Bay. You will pass by Kalk Bay and Muizenburg where surfers experience the thrill of riding waves. You will be dropped off at your accommodation or any location of your choice.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide/driver Air conditioned vehicle Toll fees for Chapman’s Peak
- Most travellers can participate Shared transportation Not wheelchair accessible The activity provider will communicate with you a day before the activity confirming your pick up time Guests staying outside of the pick up radius can please email or WhatApp the service provider to receive a pick up point