My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Lion's Head Sunrise Hike56 Reviews
Watch the sunrise over Cape Town on an early morning hike that is great for families and couples.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike to the top of the Lion's Head mountain
- Get stunning views of Cape Town
- Watch the sunrise upon arrival at the summit
DescriptionTake part in a wonderful hike for families and couples and see Cape Town from 670 meters above sea level. Gaze in awe at the breathtaking landscape, and identify icons such as the adjacent Table Mountain and Robben Island out at sea. Look down on glorious beaches, including Camps Bay and Sea Point. Lion’s Head is a free-standing peak located next to Table Mountain and offers 360-degree views. You are able to do a sunrise hike to the top, a day hike, or even a sunset hike, according to your preference. Brave an adventurous path using staples and chains or choose an easier route to avoid them. Whichever option you and your party feel most comfortable with, breathtaking panoramas are guaranteed.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Qualified guide Water and a snack
- Safety is always the top priority
- Keep in mind that the starting time is indicative as it depends on the time of the sunrise throughout the year. The local operator will get in touch in case specific arrangements need to be made