Cape Town: Lion's Head Sunrise Hike16 Reviews
Watch the sunrise over Cape Town on an early morning hike that is great for families and couples.
- Hike to the top of the Lion's Head mountain
- Get stunning views of Cape Town
- Watch the sunrise upon arrival at the summit
DescriptionTake part in a wonderful hike for families and couples and see Cape Town from 670 meters above sea level. Gaze in awe at the breathtaking landscape, and identify icons such as the adjacent Table Mountain and Robben Island out at sea. Look down on glorious beaches, including Camps Bay and Sea Point. Avail of 2 different hiking paths to reach the summit, determined by your guide based on your level of fitness. Brave the adventurous path using staples and chains, or choose an easier route to avoid them! Whichever path you and your party feel most comfortable with, breathtaking panoramas are guaranteed. Rest at the top and watch the spectacular sunrise over Cape Town with a cup of hot coffee and some home-baked muffins.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Qualified guide Snacks and water on the hike
- Hikes can be customized based on the level of fitness and age of participants
- Safety is always the top priority
- Keep in mind that the starting time is indicative as it depends on the time of the sunrise throughout the year. The local operator will get in touch in case specific arrangements need to be made
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY