My Guide Website?
Cape Town Private Tour: Cape Point, Penguin & Table Mountain16 Reviews
During this private all-day tour, we will visit the vibrant Bo-Kaap, ascend Table Mountain, explore Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point, observe charming penguins, enjoy a delicious lunch in Simon's Town
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Enjoy the stunning panorama view at top of Table Mountain
- Explore the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point old lighthouse
- Observe up close charming Cape Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Enjoy a spectacular scenic at Chapman's Peak Drive
DescriptionEnjoy this unique tour to see most of the iconic attractions of Cape Peninsular in this all inclusive full day private tour! Starting the tour, we will pick you up from your accommodation/hotel in Cape Town city, then visit the colourful houses in Bo Kaap (the Cape Malay Quarter), stop for photos. Then we head to Maiden's Cove, stop for panorama photos of Camps Bay at the backdrop of the 12 Apostles Peak. We will drive along the Atlantic coast to Cape Point via the scenic Chapman's Peak Drive. Travel to Cape of Good Hope, you can take picture at this very popular landmark, the most south-western tip of the African continent, then we head up to Cape Point, where you can take the Flying Dutchman funicular or just 15 mins hike up to the old lighthouse, explore the point where two ocean join. We will visit the cute cape penguins at Boulder's Beach after Lunch. Then We head to the cable car station, take the cable car up to the top of Table Mountain. To enjoy the unique panoramic view in sunset at the top of Table Mountain is a must do in Cape Town. We then drop you off to your accommodation/hotel in town after the tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from hotel in Cape Town Air-conditioned vehicle with fuel and toll Professional driver/tour guide All admission fees of Cape Point, Boulder's Beach Table Mountain Cableway Return Tickets Bottled drinking water & WiFi onboard Lunch with soft drink
- Please be aware that in high season, queues to Table Mountain can be long. Go up to the Table Mountain is on weather permitting, we might visit the Table Mountain first on itinerary or go to Signal Hill if the cable car is closed. This is a private transportation tour. Pickup is available for guests staying in the City Center and Atlantic Seaboard areas. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:45 AM at the front of Protea Hotel, Arthurs Road, Sea Point Dress comfortably and bring a jacket please