My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Table Mountain Kasteelspoort Hiking Trail8 Reviews
Follow the Kasteelspoort trail from Camps Bay up to the top via a meandering path. From there, make your way towards the Cableway via the Valley of the Red Gods. Anyone who is reasonably fit can do this hike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See spectacular clifff faces and thick fynbos including our stunning Protea
- Admire the views of Camps Bay and all the way across Table Mountain to the Cableway
- Visit the Woodhead Dam on the way, a must to take in this incredible feat of engineering
- Take a cable-car trip down to the Lower Station in the 360-degree rotating cable car
- Be led to the best photo stop on Table Mountain by your mountain guide
DescriptionStart the hike in beautiful Camps Bay. Kasteelspoort ravine is a trail that takes one all the way up to the top via a meandering path. On the way you’ll see spectacular cliff faces and thick fynbos including the stunning protea bushes. At the top, be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Camps Bay and views of Table Mountain all the way to the Cable Car station and Signal Hill. This route also visits the best photo stop on Table Mountain. From the top, \make your way towards the Woodhead dam to take in this incredible feat of engineering. You'll then make your way along the Valley of the Red Gods to the Cable Car. This hike can be undertaken by anyone who is reasonably fit.
IncludesAll transport to and from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl and immediate surroundings Experienced mountain guide Water A small snack
- This hike can be undertaken by anyone who is reasonably fit
- If the cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, your guide will walk you down again, which adds about 2 hours and we charge an additional R300 per person, which can be paid to your guide in cash.