From Cape Town: Full Day Tour to Hermanus71 Reviews
Every year, from June to December, the Southern Right Whales come to bask in the warm waters of the Hermanus coastline. This full day whale watching tour will also take you to the charming towns and points-of-interests along the way.
- Watch the Southern Right Whales bask in the warm waters of the Hermanus coastline
- Enjoy a wine tasting session in Hermanus
- Be guided through the charming seaside towns of Gordon’s bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay
- Enjoy the ride past highlights like Harold Porter Botanical Gardens and the Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Benefit from complimentary pick-up and drop-off at any hotel in Cape Town and the surrounding area
DescriptionEvery year, from June to December a magical event takes place. The Southern Right Whales come to bask in the warm waters off the Hermanus coastline. This beautiful gift of nature cannot be missed when you are in Cape Town. This full-day whale watching and sightseeing tour will not only take you the Hermanus coastline, but will guide you along the scenic coast. Led by a registered tour guide the route will take you through the charming seaside towns of Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay. You will also have the chance to visit the famed Harold Porter Botanical Garden, the Fernkloof Nature Reserve, the Eglin region and Sir Lowry’s Pass. Of course, the highlight of this trip will undoubtedly be taking the time to watch the whales frolic in the warm waters. As an added option you are also welcome take a boat to look at them more closely. This tour is the perfect option for those looking to take part in a unique Cape Town experience.
IncludesRegistered tour guide Entrance fee to Harold Porter Botanical Gardens Pick-up and drop-off from any hotel in Cape Town and surrounding area Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Wine tasting in Hermanus Gratuities Lunch Optional boat trip in Hermanus (R950 per adult)
- To join a whale watching boat tour please book in advance because the tours are popular and book a trip departing Hermanus around 12:00 PM
- Please be aware that the starting time is dependent on your accommodation and you will be told your pick up time one day before your tour date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability