My Guide Website?
From Cape Town or Stellenbosch: Scenic Coastline Day Tour
Experience one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in South Africa on a private tour departing from Cape Town or Stellenbosch. Marvel at sweeping vistas, visit a penguin colony, and sample local wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cape Town: Half-Day e-Bike City Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- From Hermanus or Cape Town: Shark Cage Diving Experience
- From Cape Town: Franschhoek Wine Tram Hop-on Hop-off
- From Cape Town or Hermanus: Shark Cage Dive Boat Cruise
- Journey along winding mountain passes and coastal roads
- Explore South Africa's most spectacular coastline
- Visit a colony of African Penguins living in their natural habitat
- Wander through the Harold Porter Botanical Garden near Betty's Bay
- Indulge in a wine tasting in beautiful Franschhoek Valley
DescriptionExplore the spectacular Western Cape coastline on a private guided day trip from Stellenbosch or Cape Town. Marvel at mountain passes, sea views, and lush vineyards as you make your way to some of the area's top attractions. Start your day with a convenient pickup from your accommodation and head to your first stop for the day, Stony Point Nature Reserve located in the quaint coastal town of Betty's Bay. Wander along the boardwalk and see the colony of African Penguins that call this reserve home. Observe the flightless birds as they go about their daily routines in their natural habitat. Keep an eye out for other species as well, including Cormorant, Hartlaub Gulls, and Kelp Gulls. From the reserve, head to the Harold Porter Botanical Garden. This lovely garden is situated in the center of the coastal fynbos where the flora is at its richest with 1,600 different plant species. Take a stroll through the gardens until you reach the waterfall. Stop for lunch and refuel with some local fare before continuing your Cape adventure with a journey to Franschhoek Valley. Wind along a mountain pass with 99 turns, admiring stunning views along the way. Finish the day with a wine tasting, soaking up the sights of the Franschhoek Valley, known for its delicious wine and views of the mountain slopes.
IncludesWester Cape coastline tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Driver and guide Entrance fee to Stony Point Nature Reserve Entrance fee to Harold Porter Botanical Garden Wine tasting in Franschhoek Valley
- This tour will take place rain or shine