My Guide Website?
From Cape Town: Table Mountain Scenic E-Bike Tour with Lunch
Depart from Cape Town to drive through its beautiful suburbs and up the thrilling mountain roads for a guided e-bike ride. Take in the colorful fields with a panoramic view of the Cape Floral Region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Guided Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve: Sunset Safari with Entry Fee
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- From Cape Town: South African Wildlife and Safari 2-Day Tour
- From Cape Town: Winelands Full Day Tour and Wine Tasting
- Offering a soft adventure nature experience.
- Offers a 'better than easy' way to experience nature.
- Offers a true Cape Floral Kingdom experience, with over 900 species of fynbos in the reserved nature is breath-taking.
DescriptionAll our tours are guided at a leisurely pace, offering a soft adventure nature experience. We have availability for up to 4 guests per experience. This small intimate group allows us to immerse ourselves in nature and fully absorb the surroundings. We avoid public roads by driving you to the attraction before we start cycling. Each experience is accompanied by a professional guide and a support vehicle allowing for total peace of mind whilst you're exploring. E-biking offers a 'better than easy' way to experience nature. There are so many interesting things to stop and see that actual riding time is less than two hours: We pick you up from The V&A Waterfront and we're off through Cape Town's beautiful Southern Suburbs and up the beautiful 'Ou Kaapse Weg' to the other side of Table Mountain. The Silvermine Panorama Loop is loved by the locals and tourists alike. It offers a true Cape Floral Kingdom experience, with over 900 species of fynbos in the reserved nature is breath-taking no matter what time of year you visit. This e-biking experience takes us off the well-surfaced roads and on to the gravel. This is where the real adventure begins. We cycle on a combination of single track and jeep track that takes us to the spectacular views to the East, West and South of the Peninsula. The E-bikes eat up the steeper mountain roads with minimal effort (depending on your level of fitness). The views make everything worth it! Our guide and support staff are with you every step of the way, offering well-timed view stops and water breaks. We will drive through Chapmans Peak (when available) for lunch in Hout Bay before making our way back to the V&A Waterfront.
IncludesTransfers from the V&A Waterfront to and from the venue Professional guide Vehicle and mechanic in support for groups over 4 Lunch after each mornings ride A glass of wine, beer, or soft drink at lunch Waterproof gear Riding bag Helmet Hairnet Refreshments and water on the ride
- Important information Sunblock, sunglasses and a hat Gloves in winter Warm clothes all year Padded cycling shorts are a good idea Do not bring any valuables with you Cancellation policy Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 23 hours or less before departure