My Guide Website?
Half-Day Rock Climbing on Table Mountain
Climb Table Mountain high above Cape Town's vibrant streets & white beaches with our dedicated guides ensuring your safety and excitement.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Conquer vertical heights above Cape Town
- Expert-Guided Thrills: Climb safely and confidently with our pros
- Tailored Climbing Experience: Choose your perfect climb!
- Discover Table Mountain from new heights!
- From beginners to Experts: Lets Climb!
DescriptionEmbark on an extraordinary rock climbing adventure, where every step takes you higher above Cape Town's mesmerizing oceans, golden beaches, and bustling streets. Feel the pulse of excitement as you conquer the rugged beauty of this iconic mountain with the expertise and guidance of your dedicated professional climbing guide. They'll be there not only to ensure your safety but to enhance your thrill and confidence throughout the journey. Even during the busiest times, rest assured that we've secured an exclusive route, offering you a unique and unforgettable climbing experience amidst the majesty of Table Mountain. What you'll do: We'll ascend the mountain using the cable car, and upon arrival, following a comprehensive safety briefing and gear introduction, we'll gear up for an exhilarating 70-100m rappel from the summit to the climbing crags situated below the cable car station. With an abundance of routes available on Table Mountain, we'll carefully select the one that aligns perfectly with your preferences and requirements for the day. You'll have the opportunity to conquer 3-4 pitches (equivalent to rope lengths) as we make our way back to the summit.
IncludesHotel pickup/drop-off (*Within City-centre & Atlantic Seaboard) General Climbing Equipment Personal Climbing Guide (2:1 Client to Guide Ratio)
- Climbs range from: 4a/5.4 -6b/5.10 - *We will pick a route within your level. Length of each multi-pitch climb: 3-4 hours Bolts or Trad: Trad or equipped