Best International Restaurants in De Waterkant
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Town team
In a city as diverse and cosmopolitan as Cape Town, it's not surprising that it's home to so many international restaurants. These international restaurants typically offer a South African take on flavours and dishes from around the world.
While the term international restaurant can be used to define a large number of restaurants and eateries, the international restaurants featured here typically produce some of the world's most famous dishes and meals. Think Cuban, Belgium, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian restaurants, plus everything in between.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Cape Town: Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Guided Tour
- Aquila Private Game Reserve: Sunset Safari with Entry Fee
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- From Cape Town: South African Wildlife and Safari 2-Day Tour
- From Cape Town: Winelands Full Day Tour and Wine Tasting