Best Museums in Bo-Kaap
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Town team
Cape Town is a city steeped in history, and as such many of her museums focus on the city and the country's political past. But there are now art museums, natural history museums, and everything in between, to please all visitors to Cape Town.
With a range of museums dotted throughout Cape Town, there's almost always a museum just a short drive or walk away. Apart from the famous Robben Island Museum, there are also various establishments located in the Company's Gardens, including the popular art and natural history museums, which host regular world-class exhibitions.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cape Town: Half-Day e-Bike City Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- From Hermanus or Cape Town: Shark Cage Diving Experience
- From Cape Town: Franschhoek Wine Tram Hop-on Hop-off
- From Cape Town or Hermanus: Shark Cage Dive Boat Cruise