Best Coffee Shops Restaurants in Cape Town City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Town team
Coffee shops in Cape Town are celebrated around the country, and for good reason. Serving up delicious light meals and some of the world's best coffees, all in unique and engaging environments, it's a great way to spend an hour or two.
There are coffee shops dotted throughout Cape Town and its surrounds, however the vast majority of Cape Town's coffee shops are located in the City Centre. These coffee shops all vie for the attention of weary passers-by, and are sure to offer the perfect spot to watch the city of Cape Town whirl past.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari