Cape Point and Penguin Explorer Full-Day Tour from Cape Town673 Reviews
Enjoy a day excursion from Cape Town to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and even spot whales in season.
- Enjoy a full hour visiting the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Explore the Cape Point UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join an optional guided walk from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope
- Discover the Cape Point Nature Reserve
DescriptionThe full-day tour leaves Cape Town in the morning for the spectacular landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. Enjoy a scenic drive to Boulders Beach through Muizenberg and Fish Hoek. Stop to see the penguins at Boulders Beach before heading to Cape Point, in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Be on the lookout for antelope, ostrich and other game. Scan the ocean for whales during the Cape's whale season (July-November). Enjoy lunch (at your own expense) before joining the optional hike from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope headland (medium fitness required). Sit back and enjoy the coastal drive back to Cape Town, taking in spectacular views from the Ou Kaapse Weg mountain pass.
IncludesEntrance fee into the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (Value: ZAR 303) Expert tour guide Transportation in a modern, double decker, air-conditioned motor-coach Penguin Beach entrance fee Funicular to the top of Cape Point (optional) Lunch
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations
- Whilst the main tour office and collection point is the V&A, you may also join this tour at additional pick up points - Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Convention Centre, and Downtown
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability