My Guide Website?
Cape Town: Half-Day Wineries and Tastings Small Group Tour1 Reviews
Delight your senses as you sample top wines at the Fairview, Babylonstoren, and Marianne wine estates on this tour from Cape Town. Take a scenic drive through the streets of the town of Stellenbosch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stellenbosch: Paint with wine experience.
- Cape Town: Half-Day Guided Township Tour
- Cape Town: E-scooter History Experience with Coffee
- Cape Town: Private Wine Tour
- Cape Town: 2 Oceans Helicopter Flight with Boat Tour Ticket
- Experience the tastes and aromas, of a variety of wines from Stellenbosch
- Enhance your wine tasting experiences with delicious cheese and meat pairings
- Enjoy sweeping views of lush, rolling vineyards at the Marianne Wine Estate
- Learn about the winemaking processes as you visit wine cellars and vineyards
- Discover the old-world charm of Dorp street in the town of Stellenbosch
DescriptionExperience local flavors as you try wines at three wine estates on this half day tour from Cape Town. Uncover the secrets of the winemaking processes as you visit local wine cellars and vineyards. Discover the charm of Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Cape Town. Sit back and relax as you take in views of wine country on the way to the Fairview Wine and Cheese estate. Follow your guide to the wine tasting area and savor six wine and cheese pairings. Continue to the Babylonstoren estate for a tour of the wine cellar. Listen as your guide walks you through the entire wine-making process. Stroll through the the vineyards, the press, the production cellar, and the maturation cellar to get a in-depth look into the process. Taste six of the best wines produced by Babylonstoren before, heading to the Marianne Wine Estate to try a pairing of biltong (dried meat) and wine. Learn about how Marianne's Floreal wine was hand picked by Chef Gordon Ramsey for Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday at Buckingham Palace. Make your way to the town of Stellenbosch. Drive down the oak-lined Dorp street to appreciate its old-fashioned charm. Return to your accommodation in Cape Town at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide/Driver Cellar tour and wine tasting fees at Fairview, Babylonstoren, and Marianne Bottled water
- The Babylonstoren has a fruit and vegetable garden and a farm-to-table restaurant called Babel, but this restaurant must be booked in advance