My Guide Website?
Muizenberg to Kalk Bay: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
Amble at a leisurely pace along the stunning False Bay Coast on this self-guided audio tour. Experience the magic of GPS-playback on this immersive stroll through False Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Discover why False Bay is one of the most popular tourist spots in Cape Town
- Hear from producer Maggie Follet, a journalist, poet and filmmaker
- Do it all in 60 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control
- Get unlimited use of the tour before your booking date and after it
- Use the virtual tour option at home
DescriptionThis perennially popular route takes you on a gentle but bracing stroll around the spectacular curve of False Bay, from the laid-back coastal suburb of Muizenberg (the gateway to the South Peninsula), via beautiful St James, to the vibey, bustling village and harbour of Kalk Bay.
IncludesLifetime access to this tour in English VoiceMap app for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- You need to install the VoiceMap smartphone app.
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
- This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
- When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
- This tour is only available in English.