My Guide Website?
Table Mountain & Cape Of Good Hope & Penguins full Day1 Reviews
Explore Table Mountain by Cableway, is MUST DO excursion when you visiting Capetown. Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula along Chapman’s Peak stopping at the Cape of Good Hope Boulders Beach
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- The Cape Peninsula should be your number one experience.
- Explore Table Mountain by Cableway, is MUST DO excursion when you visiting Cape
- Encounter some baboons, zebra, eland and a variety of other antelope
- Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula along Chapman’s Peak
- Get up close to penguins at Boulders Beach and enjoy other activities.
DescriptionWe will start our day with a collection at your hotel in Cape Town, at approximately 08H50am. Head out to our first stop at Table Mountain Cableway, your guide will accompany you into the lower cable car straight up to the top to explore the Table Mountain. After exploring the Table Mountain, we will travel along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other while passing through Camps Bay. We will have a photo stop at Maiden’s Cove, from there we proceed past at 12 Apostles mountain range and Llandudno and have our next stop in Hout Bay. Here guests can take a boat to Seal island to view the Seals. Upon our return from Seal Island we will proceed along Chapmans Peak to Simon Town for lunch stop (at your own expense) After lunch, make your way to Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve, we explore the Dias cross and some fauna and see the meeting point of the 2 currents namely the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Current. Your Tour Guide will guide you along the safe hiking trails, should you be a keen hiker. From there, will proceed to Boulder’s Beach to see the African Penguin colony in their natural habitat. Our return route is passing through Muizenberg, we will have a photo stop at the Muizenberg Beach Huts. You will be dropped off at your hotel around the City THIS TOUR ONLY COMMENCE IF 3 OR MORE guests have booked
IncludesAir-conditioned vehicle Snacks Bottled water Fuel surcharge Experienced & Qualified Tour Guide chapmans peak toll fee R57
- This tour only commence if 3 or more guests have booked. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.