My Guide Website?
Table Mountain & Constantia Wine tasting Small Group tour3 Reviews
Come and experience the magic and beauty of the Table Mountain and Constantia Wineries & Vineyards in Constantia, sample award winning wines, take a stroll through beautiful greenbelts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Town:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Town last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hout Bay: Duiker Island Seal Colony Cruise
- Cape Town: Cultural Cycling Tour
- Cape Town: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Garden Route and Addo Elephant National Park: 5-Day Safari
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari
- Combine Table Mountain & Constantia Wine Tasting Full Day Tour
- Visit Table Mountain with your cable car ticket
- Enjoy and learn about some of South Africa's top wines at Constantia wineries
- Enjoy chocolate, goat and cow cheese with your high quality wines
- Visit four three estates
DescriptionWe will start our day with a collection at your hotel in Cape Town, at approximately 08H50am. We will head to our first stop on the tour, Table Mountain Cableway, Guests will be heading to the majestic Table Mountain National Park which was voted as one of the seven new wonder of the Nature on the travel awards site. Travelers will be accompanied by a guide to board into the lower cable car straight up to the top to explore the Table Mountain. The guide will point out a meeting point for travelers. From Table Mountain drive pass upmarket residential area to the Groot Constantia Vineyard. Groot Constantia is South Africa's oldest winery, it was established in 1685. Go behind the scenes and visit the cellar to get an in-depth look at how wine is made. Take part in a chocolate and wine tasting. Sample five selected wines, each one perfectly paired with a handcrafted chocolate. And before you leave for your next stop, visit the historical Cape Dutch homestead, and get a glimpse of what life on this wine farm was like in the 17th century. Travel from Groot Constantia to the Steenberg Farm, home to some of South Africa's finest award-winning wines. Enjoy your second wine tasting of the day and get to sample six of the estate's very best wines from their flagship range. The third and final stop on your winery adventure is a boutique wine estate located on the slopes below Constantia Nek with magnificent views of the surrounding wine region and False Bay. Sit back and enjoy a delicious lunch at the Constantia Glen wine estate before taking part in your next tasting on the veranda. INCLUDES: -Hotel pickup and drop-off, -wineries wine tasting fees -Transport & fuel -Driver & Tour Guide -Bottled Water
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Visit four three estates wineries wine tasting fees Transport & fuel Driver & Tour Guide Bottled Water
- This tour only commence if 3 or more guests have booked. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.