My Guide Website?
Table Mountain: Scenic Private or Group Hike2 Reviews
Throughout this hike you will experience the best of Table Mountain, whilst exploring remote valleys and hidden gems. Hike to the summit of Table Mountain via the 12 Apostles, passing beautiful lookout locations and enjoying endless photo opportunities.
- Take in the breathtaking views over the exquisite Atlantic coastline
- Explore Table Mountain's beautiful scenery, unique flora, and mind blowing rock formations
- Hike the remote slopes and hidden valleys of Table Mountain and get away from the crowds
- Ride the cable car back down following your hike
DescriptionYou will meet your guide at the tour start point on the morning of the hike for your hiking brief. The route will then start along the Pipe Track, which is located at the foot of Table Mountain's western slopes and is famous for its abundance of flora and mind blowing views over Camps Bay and the Atlantic coastline. You will then branch off and begin your ascent up Kasteelspoort, a truly magical route leading through a gorge of the 12 Apostles. Throughout the hike you will be surrounded by breathtaking views and exquisite scenery the entire way. You will have the opportunity to take plenty of photos at incredible photo locations, and there will also be rest stops along the way. Once you reach the top of the 12 Apostles, you will hike through the remote parts of the Back Table, through Eco Valley and the Valley of the Red Gods to the very top of Table Mountain. This part of the mountain brings peace and tranquillity as well as an abundance of unique Table Mountain flora, truly a magnificent sight to take in. Once you reach the top, you will purchase a cable car ticket from the shop before riding the cable car back down the mountain after the hike.
IncludesQualified hiking guide
- • A relatively good fitness level is required for this hike
- Bring at least 1.5 liters of water
- Please wear comfortable clothing, good trainers or hiking shoes, always bring a light jacket or warm layer even if it is forecast to be warm as it can still get cool at the top if the mist comes in
- Please dress accordingly in winter
- You may bring some snacks to eat along the way, and please try to have breakfast before the hike
- The cost of the hike excludes a cable car ticket down, this will need to be purchased at the top
- This hike starts and ends at a different location