Private Full-Day Wine Tour and Tasting from Cape Town48 Reviews
Discover the picturesque wine-growing regions of Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek and Constantia, comprising of more than 100 wineries, on this private full-day tour from Cape Town. Admire the stunning scenery and sample typical South African wines.
- Discover the picturesque wine-growing regions of South Africa and enjoy the famous Pinotage and Chenin Blanc wines
- Explore the fantastic wine towns of Franschhoek, Paarl, and Stellenbosch
- Decide for yourself whether you want to visit a wine cellar or take a delightful stroll through the town
- Enjoy wine tasting according to your wishes
DescriptionDiscover the picturesque wine-growing region of the Cape. You can choose from more than 100 wineries with different wines, including the typical South African Pinotage and Chenin Blanc. Depending on your interests and individual taste in wines, you'll have the opportunity to visit 2 to 4 wine estates in the towns Paarl, Franschhoek, and Stellenbosch (e.g. Morgenster, Vergelegen, Boschendal, and Fairview), with wine tasting included. Enjoy a short stroll through the university town of Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa, famous for its excellent university. In addition to wine tasting, you can visit a wine cellar as well as enjoy a tour through the city. On request, it is possible to stop for lunch (at your own expense) or organize a trip to Franschhoek – the “gourmet town” of South Africa. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
IncludesVisit 3 to 4 wineries Tour guide Transfers by car Gasoline, parking charges, and toll fees Entrance fees Wine tasting Lunch
- The tour itinerary can be customized to suit your wishes.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY